No sponsors have contacted us and we currently have no money to start building our project. If we don't get any funds, we'll have to look for a cheaper senior project to do instead. This is the crucial point in our project, it will decide everything. If we don't reach our goal for funds by the 1st of next month, we will probably switch tracks and start working on another project. It will be sad to see this project leave us, but we will not give up on it yet. We will continue to try and raise enough funds for our project.